Thank you for your interest in providing a program at the library. Ransom District Library is proud to provide equal access for all of our programs and are offered free of charge to the community. Please read through the following information and complete the form for consideration.
If your submission is accepted, a Library representative will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Our considerations when receiving a request include:
- Presenter’s documented qualifications and applicable background
- Duplication of other community programs
- Relationship to Library collections, resources, exhibits, and other programs
- Availability of desired date, time, and location
- No solicitation or sales permitted without Library Administration approval
- Please note that programs must be non-commercial and the collection of customer contact information is prohibited.
- Collaboration with local businesses/organizations and the community
- Providing unbiased and qualified informational, historical or cultural information or experiences