Reserve a Space
There are numerous spaces that can be reserved in the new facility:
- The Hill Performance Room
- The Gretta A. Burchfield Conference Room
- The Sandy Stamm Local History Room
- Three study rooms (Room must be occupied within 30 minutes of start time)
- Reservations: 4 hour per day limit
- Walk-ins: 2 hour limit (if more time is needed, check with the desk for availability)
Contact us to determine whether we have a room available that suits your needs before you submit a request. Thank you.
Please review our Meeting Room Policy before submitting your request to ensure that your needs and the Library’s requirements are compatible.